Voting

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Natalie and Taylor say "I Do"

On Monday, March 21st, Natalie and Taylor got married in the Salt Lake Temple. The adventure started at 5:30 AM when I woke up to do Natalie's makeup. Natalie then went to get her hair done. Later the rest of the family  headed to the temple. I fretted ALL morning about the weather because the weather man forecasted "Rain, rain, rain and more rain" all day. I think I was more worried then Natalie. However, the weather turned out, no rain, and great pictures! (Don't ever believe the weather, it was supposed to snow on our wedding day...totally sunny, but cold). The ceremony was beautiful and Natalie and Taylor started their marriage off on a great start! After the ceremony and pictures (minus rain!) we went to the Joseph Smith Building for breakfast, which was delicious. I was designated to give a small toast, as Natalie's sister, to the happy couple. I pulled it off, even with only a 10 hour notice :) After the breakfast, and after the new married couple mysteriously disappeared for a few hours, I went home and took a short but needed nap. At 4:00 we met Natalie and Taylor at Heritage Gardens for family pictures and then the reception. The food was WONDERFUL. I am a fan of mini baked potatoes now. Anyway, there was dancing, cake cutting and eating, and of course just happy rejoicing. It was a fabulous evening and one I won't forget, but more importantly, one Natalie and Taylor will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment