Voting

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Fall volume 2

My mom and I were up at the hospital this morning. Today he is having a better day then yesterday. He was able to remember it was my birthday! That was a great Birthday gift. He also smiled and laughed at a joke...making him seem more like dad. He had the occupational therapist in today helping him with hand eye coordination and writing. The physical therapist also took him on another walk and various other exercises.
Today has been a good day so far! Mom and I are headed back up to the hospital soon. We are celebrating my birthday in the hospital cafeteria, everyone is welcome! :) Don't get too worried, the food there is awesome and well priced. I am excited to spend the time with family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Teresa! I am so sorry to hear about your dad! I really hope that things get better quickly for him and your family! Keep posting updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear that he has made more progress today! That probably is the best birthday wish you could ask for.

    ReplyDelete